The MBO Network has currently over fifty Points of Presence (POP) sites throughout Oklahoma and Arkansas connecting our customers to strategic partner networks at multiple locations throughout our hub cities of Tulsa, Fort Smith, Bentonville, Oklahoma City and Kansas City via our 1,900 miles of resilient high speed fiber optic network.
Furthermore, through our wholly owned independent telephone companies and datacenters, we can provide end-to-end network solutions with a full range of products and services.
- Facilities based fiber network to support industry-leading SLAs and diverse network interconnects
- Transit and peering reaching several internet backbones
- 100 Gbs Wavelength capability
- SONET capacity up to OC 192
- 10 GB IP backbone
- Support Layer 2 and Layer 3 handoff options
- 4 Datacenters
- 50+ POPs
Read about our Local Connectivity.